September 15th & 16th.
- This class will be in a SEMINAR format and is being offered to both Undergraduate and Graduate students.
- Friday 9/6/17: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday 9/7/17: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- GRADUATE STUDENTS ONLY, there is an additional required class which will be held on Saturday September 23, 2017; from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Upon successful completion of the class students will be certified by FEMA and can expect to be called upon should a crisis happen.
- FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) mission is to support the citizens and first responders to promote that as a nation we work together to build, sustain, and improve our capability to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from, and mitigate all hazards.
- Students will also receive 3 credits for successful completion.