South Florida Bible College & Theological Seminary seeks to provide an atmosphere conducive to reverent worship, serious study, and development of each students' special calling in Christ. It is, therefore, necessary that all students be dressed and groomed, both modestly and in good taste.
- Women are required to wear dresses, skirts and blouses, dress slacks, decent jeans or appropriate dress. Worn jeans, shorts, sweat pants or similar sportswear are not permitted. Modesty in whatever dress is essential.
- Men are required to wear dress slacks or decent jeans, and shirts with sleeves and collars. Worn jeans, sweat pants, and similar sportswear are not permitted.
- T-shirts with acceptable wording are permitted for either men or women. Muscle shirts or shorts are not permitted.
- Hair must be neatly groomed.
- All extreme or faddish modes of dress, grooming, and/or decorative ornamentation are to be avoided.
Christian Standards of Living: We believe that every aspect of the life style of the believer should reflect an awareness of the Kingdom of God. It is the special responsibility of those who would serve the Body of Christ in leadership roles to live an exemplary life in order to encourage excellence in others. A truly Christian school environment cannot neglect this dimension of training.
- Recognition of the authority of the Word of God, specifically with regard to moral standards.
- Strong personal desire to develop Christian character: "the fruit of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance."
- Desire to serve the Lord as expressed in service to one's fellow man.