- Complete an "Application for Admissions" form (above-PDF format) and submit it together with a check for the application and registration fees.
- Submit proof of high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Submit transcripts from all colleges, universities, and/or seminaries attended. ("Student Transcript Request Form," above-PDF format)
- Provide a writing sample on the topic of: "Why I Want To Attend SFBC&TS." If possible, include your career goals and field of specialization.
- Submit a statement of faith.
- Obtain a letter of recommendation from your pastor.
- Take a Bible Knowledge Exam.
- Attend orientation. (For commuters only)
- Provide SFBC&TS a current, viable email ID.