Throughout the year South Florida Bible College holds information sessions on campus and at other locations to inform prospective students about the program offered at our university. These sessions cover: the nature of the REACH Degree Completion Program; financial matters, such as loans and grants, payment plans, employer reimbursement; beginning dates for groups, application procedures, questions and answers. If the scheduled information sessions are not convenient or if an individual appointment is preferred, please call the REACH Degree Completion Program Office at 954-545-4500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
To Apply Online…
- Complete the application for admission online.
- Pay the $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- Send a transcript request form to each college or university previously attended. Check with the registrar from each institution for the appropriate transcript fee.
- After transcript(s) have been received and evaluated, schedule an appointment with a staff person who will estimate the number of hours you might earn in portfolio through Credit by Demonstrated Competency. This requirement is waived if you transfer in 72 hours toward graduation and meet all general education requirements.
- Once a decision has been made about a preferred starting date, a nonrefundable registration fee of $75 should be paid which will reserve a spot in that group providing that space is currently available. The fee may be paid up until registration provided there is still space available in the group.
- Plan to attend registration night and each of the scheduled class nights.